CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sad

well brian my brother and little brian my nephew and my bundle of love flew home today. when i walk in the front door or come down the stairs and little b see's me and his eyes get big and he giggles and then races toward me, its nothing but pure joy and love. i love that little guy so much and he brings nothing but happyness and love to me and my family. and i got to spend some time with my brother which is something i always enjoy. we enjoy alot of the same things from food to games to paintball to movies and tv that it is so easy to hang out with him and i have so much fun doing it. i cant wait till next time i get to see them and hopefully my brother wont be scared to play paintball against me.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

I was waiting for Brian to read it before I left a comment. I think that it left him speechless. All I can say is that I can't wait till Christmas. You and Little B have an undeniable bond. I love it. Halloween is around the corner so I need your help thinking of cool costume ideas.

Daniel said...

i would vote for the justice league since you already have a superman outfit for little b. you can go as wonder women. big b can go as batman. and bruno can go as the flash.