CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i think its official now

someone said to me its been 10 weeks now and i had no clue what they were talking about. i totally forget that im an ex smoker now. i very rarely get even the slightest of cravings any more, so i dont even think about it.ive been in just about ever situation that i used to smoke in even the ones tat made me smoke the most and it doesnt bother me in the slightest now.


so we can officially call me a non smoker again. and ty for everyone for there support.and specail thanks to my mom who i was prolly the crabbiest too during the the hardest of times. love you all.

3 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

And I thought it was MY brain fart. I think we both did a "huh" over that. LOL so proud of you for coming through it so well.

GramsCookies said...

YEAH! Good job Danny!!!!! I was going to ask but dad dont bug him... Glad that you dont have the cravings or even think about it... Every once in a while Dad will and then hes over it... I hope Lori Lee does as well. She has set a date of Aug. 1st to stop and knows she will have to just cold turkey it..
Love ya, Mom

Mitchell4 said...

Congratulations Danny That's fantastic. so happy for u. hugs.