CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

got some new plants

i ordered a "couple" of plants for my tank. what i thought was going to be a total of 24 stems turned into prolly close to 100. so now i have a mini jungle. i love it thou and my fish seem to enjoy swiming thru it so that makes me happy.

and picture time








i know i spend alot of time talking about my fish tank, but i really do get alot of enjoyment out of it. they may not be a dog or a cat. they do have great personalities and its a joy to sit in front of the tank and watch the fish enjoy the home i have created for them.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

It looks great Danny. It was sad to read how some of the fishies were sick awhile back. I hope they are doing okay. The fish look so happy in their home.

Daniel said...

ya those other fish didnt make it. i tried i just couldnt save them. they were sick when i got them i guess.