CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jim and Lara plus Seis

A show i enjoy is jon and kate plus eight. pretty funny show that i would recommed to anyone. i even got my mom watching it. for those who havent seen it, its about a couple who had twins then had 6 kids at once for a total of eight. althou this show is funny its not a comedy. its a real couple. the really funny part is im totally convinced my sister and brother in law are going to have 6 kids at one time. i hope im there when jim gets the news and passes out.

2 comments:

Lara C. said...

Your not funny!!! BUT, if the Dr does tell me that there is more than one then I promise you can be there to see his expression. besides, I need someone to hold the video camera. lol. let us get pregnant first, silly!

Roxie said...

lord lord lord.... i think we ALL want to be there when the dr says "mr costello you're having six" ha ha ha ha ha!!!!