CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

family beware

im officially warning my family now because im cooking dinner on sunday. i invited lara and jim so hopefully they can make it. althou i know its a long drive just to eat on a sunday night. the menu will be

asada tacos
salad
grilled green onions
gaucamole and chips
and margaritas

all i know is i shouldnt be the one doing the grochery shopping cause it would have been cheaper to just take them out to dinner lol.

3 comments:

GramsCookies said...

What...you cook???? What did WE do to deserve this?
I'll add it to the quality of yours on your "wife wanted" ad....

Lara C. said...

Sorry we missed it :( I heard that it was yuuuummmmy!! You'll have to do it again so we can come down.
I have told Jim that I am allergic to cleaning and that I cant clean anymore. So I shouldnt get sick next time. hehehe...

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

And he cooks? LOL I smell a challenge. You will have to try my famous chili one of these days.