CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

uncle danny

well i just wanted to be the first in the family to make a post about it so I WIN lol. im an uncle again. if i remember right this makes me an uncle for the 5th time. that means i am getting good at this whole being an uncle thing lol. anyways Lucas Mitchell was born this morning around 430am alabama time. around 8 pounds and 22 inches long. i guess those are good stats i have no idea. he is healthy so thats the only stat thats important to me. so congrats to my brother and sister in law on there second baby and congrats to me for being an uncle again.

3 comments:

My little men said...

Congrats..you make a great uncle and have lots of love to give. Yes those are good stats to start with for a baby also..just an ouch for mom,lol. Hope they all are doing good and you get to see them soon.

Mitchell4 said...

Good job Uncle Danny. I'm impressed. You most certainly are fullfilling your Uncle duties. Thanks for the love and support. I'm thinking that he looks more like a Mitchell than a Anderson. I dunno. Whaddya think?

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

This will be good practice for when you become "Daddy". If I were you, I would start with diaper duty LOL and get used to it now.