CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

a string of floss

the line between smoking and not smoking today has been about as wide as a string of floss. ive tettered on the lime most of the day. i havent crossed it yet, so that makes it ummm 46 1/2 hours i think. at times it feels like its been a month.

i have been outside a couple times today to umm go have a smoke but stopped myself. every time that urge gets to strong i ask myself is this the breaking point. is that all i can take. and a couple times the answer has been yes. then i go outside to get my smokes and i ask myself if this is the breaking point do i really want to go thru this again starting over. and that has kept me from smoking so far. if any one thinks about starting to smoke, ill say dont do it just so you dont have to quit.

i honestly dont know if the urge will hit the point where i have to have one. i know ive been on that line a couple times. ive heard that day 3 is the hardest day. so we will see what tomorrow brings. i continue to fight it one urge at a time.

2 comments:

GramsCookies said...

Your doing great Danny....day at a time, hour or even a minute at a time...keep going.. look how far you have come,,, good job

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Stay strong Danny! I know you can make it. I know its hard right now, but it WILL get easier, I promise.