CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

well atleast i still have my hair

so i decided to color my hair. been a couple years since i did. i am now some shade of blonde.

while doing it, i skimmed thru the instructions. mix packed 1 into bottle ... check. mix packit 2 into bottle .. check. shake.. check. from shake its always apply to hair. ok check. let sit for awhile check. skim over instruction before washing out ... oppsy. and just for the record oppsy is not a good thing. after shake it is add liquid something and shake again. i forgot that part.

let me tell you i for a minute had thoughts of my hair falling out. from there its rinse off fast and pray. so for now i still have all my hair. if i have a blog post tomorrow titled bald you will know why.

0 comments: