CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

YAY im back

Yay im back. looks like i got my computer situation all figured out. See school is good for something. Computer problems drive me crazy. im someone who spends alot of time on the computer and so computer problems well drive me crazy lol.

lets see whats been going on:

4th of july.
went to my brother in laws parents house to celebrate with his family and my family. for the most part it was a nice relaxing day. most people complained about the heat but id rather be hot then cold. i dont do cold well so heat is always welcome. i do have one story from the 4th.

one of jims family members( not sure of exact relations) had a little baby. 3-4 months old i think but am not really sure. anyways all the ladies were playing with the baby, bouncing it up and down and making it giiggle as babys like to do when not sleeping or crying. after 3 or 4 of the ladies got tired of bouncing the baby up and down they asked me if i wanted to watch the kid. not thinking about how much the baby had been bouncing up and down((( notice a trend here with the word bouncing up and down?))) i said id hold the baby for a little bit. well it didnt take long for the baby, who btw had been doing an awful lot of bouncing up and down by the 3 ladies who handed the baby over to me, to decide to put his head on my shoulder....and proceed to barf all over me.

now i wanna say this. my lil b who is related to me and lets be honest he tends to drool alot and has drooled on me has not barfed on me once. and he is related. related barf while not fun is acceptable. unrelated baby barf on the other hand is not fun lol.

so my first officail rule in my blog is related baby barf is fine. unrelated baby barf i can do without.


so that was friday the 4th of july. on saturday the 5th of july i went to work and had to leave work early to back problems. ....... .... .... ok now that you feel sorry for me, i faked it so i would get my holiday pay but could leave work to go up to my sister and brothers house up the hill to watch the big ufc fight. the fight was great but the house was really loud. and really loud houses are typically not my thing. but i got to watch the fight and had a good time. i stayed up the hill for the night and crashed at lara's house. the next morning ( really afternoon ) when people woke up i was sitting around on the couch talkign to my sis when a wishie came floating thru her house. it went around her living room and then floated right to me. if that isnt a sign from the wishie fairy i dunno what is.


on another note i wish i had my camera. i loaned it to my parents who have started there annual summer vacation. i have started a new hobby/project and wish i could take pictures of the progress. i got myself a 30 gallon aquarium and am in the process of gettign it ready to add live plants and fish to. its kinda a long process so if my sister stops by sometime soon hopefully she will have her camera and i can get a couple pre plant and pre fish shots. aquariums with like plants are amazing because they change as the plants grow and get pruned so the tank never looks the same. im really excited about the possabilities. ill keep you posted. right now the water is just runnign thru the filter and making umm stuff in the water so the fish and plants can live healthy when they are added to the tank.

3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Wow Danny I had no idea you liked the fishes so much. If I had known you could've came to LBA with Lara and I to get some inspiration.
I'm glad that your okay with your Nephews spit up. I don't know if you'll have the same luck with this next one when you come out to visit.

Fishes and plants huh. They are not cute and cuddly like kitties and doggies are. But then you could always head up the hill to Lara's to get your furry fix in. It'll be fun to see what cool additions you make to your aquarium.
That was a cool wishie story.

Daniel said...

honestly im not a big fan of fishies lol. but if i do it the right way it will be a fun project that will look great.

Lara C. said...

Very Cool Danny! Do you have a stand for the fish tank? I am sure you have the tank in your room but I really think you should put it in the diningroom. You know, that blank wall where the bar used to be. So everyone could see it and see the changes. I have 2 cameras so I will bring you down my second camera. P.S. Make sure you water Mom's tomato plants. :)