CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

blog of love

like ive said, i decided to start my blog because i enjoyed reading my two sisters blogs so much. my blog is definitly diffrent from theres. theres is more about the day to day lives of themselves and there family, while mine is alot more random. i post random pics, funny thoughts and things that just pop into my head.

but i wanted to post a link to my sister beckys blog. her blog is mostly about the day to day activitys of her, my brother and lil b ( i should prolly state for those who dont know when i say sister in refrence to becky i mean sister in law. just so people know my family tree has more then one branch lol)

anyways the reason i enjoy reading beckys blog is you can easily tell how much love she has for my brother, lil b and bruno. add to the fact how much i love lil b and she posts pictures of him you can understand why i love it.

i hope you enjoy her blog as much as i do
http://www.sweetnsourmoments.blogspot.com/

0 comments: