CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

when did you first say mom

most people will prolly say when they were 1 which is prolly true even thou they wont remember it. I dont know if my mom will remember this but i was about 6. my parents got divorced when i was 3 and my dad got custody of me and got remarried a week before i was 5 if my math is right. well when he got married i called her pam for awhile. then one day we were doing laundry, which means she was doing laundry and i was in the way helping. and thats when i called her mom for the first time. dont ask me how i remember that but i always have. from that point she has been my one true mom.

so ill let you have the fact that you said mom when you were one and dont remember it, because ill keep my memory of the first time i called my mom, mom and be happy with my memory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Danny....you melt this Momma heart.... I am honored to have help raise you and to be called your Mom....

Kira =] said...

just had to leave a comment and tell you that was very sweet. i have a similar thing when it comes to my Dad. =]

Oh, I know Brian & Becky. I helped name Obi-Wan. =]

Daniel said...

lol im amazed my brother needed help in naming anything after something starwars