CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me and my blog


Well for those who dont know me im Daniel Wesley Mitchell. Thats me with my nephew Lil B in the picture. As for the title of my blog A weasel, some tooters, and alot of pissants, im the weasel according to my sister. She says my baby pics look like a weasel. Maybe some day ill post one and let you decide. Some tooters is what my sister calls lil B. as you can tell i call him Lil B because he is named after his father who i call B or Big B now. I love Little B so much so will prolly spend a post of two talking about him and his future brother Bruno. And of course a lot of pissants. Pissants is a name my sister came up with and i kinda adopted it. so we call alot of people pissants so its in referance to my firends and family.
As for what ill write in my blog who knows. Prolly a little bit of everything. im big into games and paintball. Ill talk about my friends and family, sports and poker. politics and religion. tvs and movies and pretty much anything else i wanna talk about cause its my blog =).

1 comments:

Lara C. said...

You have my crying from laughing so hard!!! My weasel, my tooters and definetely a lot of pissants. I LOVE IT!!