CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

todays magic number

ok todays magic number is $4.61. thats what i paid for gas today. i started driving when i was 18 and now im 32 so i havent been driving half my life yet. when i started driving i could fill up a tank for $12.00 and get some change back. now that $12.00 doesnt even get me 3 gallons.

so here is my plan. if anyone wants to run for president and wants to offer me free gas as part of their campain they get my vote. i dont care what other causes they campain for if they give me free gas they get my vote. wanna open year round hunting season on endangered species, start a nucular war with aliens from outta space, or drain all the water from the ocean. thats fine you will still get my vote if you offer me free gas. so now the question is who wants to run for president and who wants my vote?

0 comments: