CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

worst gift ever

my worst gift ever was given to me by my brother Brian.i know what your thinking.yes i name names. its my blog and so i can name names. anyways when i was living in alabama with my brother we talked about getting a pet. i said how i always wanted a cat. now my idea of a cat is a fat lazy cat that sits in your lap and purrs. a cat so lazy its exersize is jumping out of your lap. my cat would make garfield look like an olympian.


the day of my birthday my brother came home with a cat that his friend found on the side of the road. the cat couldnt have been a month old. he was smaller then my hand. the kitten was thin and had very little energy.





now i will admit the first 2 nights this cat was cute. it meowed and purred from the attention i gave it. at night it slept on my pillow right at the top of my head.


what i didnt know at the time was this was satans cat and it was just luring me in.


after 2 days of eatting and sleeping and looking all cute, what it was really doing is storing up some energy and plotting. after 2 days the cat looked less like the picture above and more like




this gift of my brother went from sleeping on my head and purring to hissing and trying to rip of my skin in 2 days.

i must make it known that in this blog i would never exagerate. when i would be sitting watching tv or playing on the computer, this cat would start in my room and run down the hall way making very loud thump thump thump noises as it ran(more noise then a tiny kitten should make i might add). this cat ran down the hall way around the corner full speed and would leap in the air claws and devil teeth extended right for me. i swear im not making this up.

then i learned a good way to train a cat would be to get a water bottle and squirt the cat with it. so naturally i tried that. right here ill give you all a tip. satans cat hated that. pissed him off. he would run back to my room. do some burn outs in the hall way to get better traction and charge me again. i had marks all over my body till i moved out 6 months later.

i have no idea what happen to satans little pet after i left. but if you see a cute little kitten on the side of the road in alabama dont pick it up.

and that my friends is my worst present ever curtisy of my loving brother.

0 comments: