CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

its rude to honk

in 14 years of driving i have used my horn 3 times. i find it rude to honk so i just dont do it. i have to admitt thou that today was time #3. there was a long line to make a right turn onto a street. after the light changed about 3 times i was finally second in line. yay me. well the guy behind me must of got tired of waiting and he pulled into the go straight lane next to me. he was an older guy with a nice red car and a cell phone that was big enough to make calls to mars. by this time it was turn to turn.

i was turning into the far lane cause thats the lane for the freeway and well the old guy with his nice red car and huge cell phone making calls to mars decided he was going to turn to.

first thing to enter my mind was how much do i like my car. i decide i liked it alot so i slammed on my brakes. my second thought was i hope my air bag dont go off cause i hit my horn hard. i could have let it go there but he didnt even acknowledge my horn blowing. so i stayed on the horn pulled up beside him and gave him the finger.

i do think honking the horn is rude and i feel bad for doing it but i dont mind giving the finger. makes less noise so it must be less rude.

i do know this thou if gas prices keep going up i may not like my car as much the next time. so if you own a big 1980 cell phone that allows you to talk to mars and you drive a pretty red car you better hope i dont want a car that guzzles less gas cause ill let you hit me next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i've become addicted to your blog! you entertain me! and by the way i LOVE my horn! i think you should use it whenever an asshole pisses you off, now a background is that my car that recently had to go to the car graveyard didnt have a horn (long story) so since ive had my new car (a week) ive used the horn like 5 times. its like stress relief to me!
I'm glad you flipped him off too. i hate assholes on their phones!
by the way, this is roxie, lara's friend!

Daniel said...

im glad someone enjoys my blog lol. and im not a big noise person so i just give the finger.