CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

dear paucco

well saturday and sunday i went over to hang out with my brother and sister. saturday night the plan was to watch the ufc fight on tv. got there a little early so we sat around bsing and drinking a couple beers, when my sister ran to the store to get some more beers. she came back with beer and paucco.

paucco is this cute cute puppy. ive kinda been anti dog since i had to put snoopy to sleep. that was prolly the hardest thing i ever had to do. my dad was ready to pay alot of money to have snoopy get some tests and work done in the hopes he would get better but in my heart i knew he wasnt going to get any better so i had to ask to put him to sleep. i still think about him every day and still expect to hear the thump thump as he runs down the stairs when i get off work.

anyways like i said my sister got a new puppy and instantly fell in love with the puppy when she fell asleep on my lap. now my brother and sister call her luci lu but thats just her victorville slave name. her real name is paucco but dont let jim my brother hear you call her that he gives you funny looks.

you can see picture of paucco on my sisters blog here http://livingoncharm.blogspot.com/ .

and dont worry paucco ill be back so we can hang out...opps i think jim is looking so better start calling her luci lu. long live paucco.

0 comments: